Major Role and Responsibility
TIPS on HIV/AIDS
- Unsafe sex doers are very much in pole position to contract HIV/AIDS.
- Those who share sharp objects too are at risk of HIV/AIDS.
- Consistent and proper use of condoms can help prevent from contracting HIV/AIDS.
- Abstinence, faithful relationship & use of condoms are the major methods of prevention of HIV/AIDS.
- People with multiple sexual partners are among the most at risk populations (MARPs).
- A single risk can put you into infection.
- It is not sex but rather unsafe sex that puts you at risk.
- Addictive substances (like: chat, cigarette, weeds, and alcohol) decrease the person’s
- Make no other choice! Just keep the ABC way of life.
- Say ‘NO’ to the spread of HIV/AIDS.